Our host's development team has come to us with a few questions regarding the use of the forum on the mobile site. This team has been a great help to us already, and I'd like to be able to help them in return. If you use the forum in any capacity on your mobile device, please share your feedback by answering the questions below (the important ones are bolded). Replies are needed no later than February 7, 2020 so I can compile them and return the responses to the team.
This is your chance to provide input on mobile usage for future improvement. If you do not feel comfortable leaving a comment on the forum, you can feel free to email us with your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your input and helping to make QC a better place!
1. What your forum on mobile web is being mainly used for?
a) Manage forum (create categories / move&pin posts/ lock posts)
b) Participate in collaborative forum activities (write posts/reply/ comment)
2. How would you rate the efficiency of a) b) c) separately ( from 1-5)
In the case a)/ b)/ c) is not efficient, could you explain why?
3. What other, if anything, issues/frustrations do you face when using your forum on the mobile web?
4. Are there, if anything, missing in the mobile web that prevents you to manage your forum as you wish?
5. In what contextual environment do you usually use your forum on the mobile web?:
a) In a dynamic - loud context ( while traveling / moving / eating / etc)
b) In a static- calm context (at home/ work)
6. What mobile device and operating system do you use when using the forum?